True Cowboy Radio showcases the inspiring rodeo athletes of the PRCA, ERA and WPRA and their insightful perspective into the life and business of rodeo. True Cowboy Radio uncovers the key elements, issues, and factors that directly impact rodeo while providing the latest rodeo highlights and stories from the practice pen to the finals.
True Cowboy Radio Host
From the country downunder meet your new True Cowboy Radio host Erin Jusseaume. Erin comes to us from Australia like Katie Dixon and is excited to bring Rodeo News and the Western Lifestyle to our great fans. She has an extensive background in media and journalism in the western industry and we are so thrilled to have her as part of the team.
- Owner Tuff Magic Promotions
'Where we bring your ideas to life"
- 2014/2015 Media Correspondent for the Australasian Team Roping Association
- 2015/2016 Co- Host for 'Pure Country' 4LG&West FM Longreach Radio
- 2015/2016 Student Mentor-James Cook University - Multimedia Journalism Degree
- 2016. Vice Secretary of the JCU Journalism Society
BECOME A FEATURED ATHLETE ON TRUE COWBOY RADIO
We are looking to promote athletes competing in the PRCA, WPRA, and PBR. What is your story... dreams, goals, strengths, attitude, motivation, and life outside of Rodeo? Contact True Cowboy to be Featured on an up coming show. Contact Us